The Witcher III - Trailer - Sound Design, Scoring and Mix
- This is a re-work of the trailer of "The Witcher III".
- Sound editing and ADR recordings made in ProTools HD, and mixed in 5.1 on a SSL Duality and ProTools. This is a stereo reduction.
- I recorded a lot of foley for the main characters (footsteps and clothing). The witch's scream is a creaking door mixed with a seal, sampled and looped in a sampler.
- I builded a whooshes and sword hits library for this video, using different techniques (recording, Doppler effect, ...).
- ADR recorded in ProTools HD with a SSL AWS and an AKG C414.
- I composed the film's score in Logic Pro X, using Kontakt and diverse libraries. Mixed in 5.1 in ProTools HD.